Friday, February 22, 2013

Adventures to be had

In a few days time my parents will be going on a well deserved holiday, so this weekend we will be having a little 'goodbye' lunch with all the family.  Over the years I have made a few little things to adorn their caravan, so when I saw this pattern on Pinterest I knew that I had to make this for their next trip.  Something a little different to the usual crochet and knitting that I do, but something I still really enjoyed making.






I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get to indulge in all sorts of crafty goodness.

Anna
XO

3 comments:

  1. Hey Anna, that little embroidered picture is just too cute.
    I'm sure your parents will love it, a very personal gift......

    CLaire :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they did. It's travelling with them in their van :-)

      Delete
  2. It turned out so good, it's just adorable :) I've added you to my bloglovin now hehe

    ReplyDelete