Monday, July 9, 2012

Wyreena Goodies

Once again I have been very lucky to be able to display (and fingers crossed possibly sell) some of the things that I have made at Wyreena Community Arts Center in their gallery.  This time I have tried to mix it up a little and make some new things. A little bit of crochet, knitting, sewing and with my new love of power tools, some crochet hooks.

Here's a sneak peak at my window display.



If you are in the area please come on down and have a look (they also make the best coffee there too).


Anna
XO


Some of you might have noticed there has been a little bit of action on my side bar lately.  I have finally set up and Esme Rudy Facebook page.  Here I am, http://www.facebook.com/EsmeRudy  So if you prefer to follow things via Facebook this is now an option.  At the moment I know it looks a little messy on the side bar but hopefully soon I will get to tidying it up a little (my slightly OCD side of me is horrified at how it looks, all code like and not one bit pretty or neat, deep breaths and small steps at a time).

No comments:

Post a Comment