Monday, July 25, 2011

Final moments

I love the final moments when you finish something that you have been making.  Lets be honest I can become a little obsessed when it comes to making things.  I come up with the idea of what it is I want to make, I dream about it, plan it in my head, choose the colours, gather my materials, and then begin making it.  I will get up early in the morning before anyone else awakens just so I can have some uninterrupted time as I sit there crocheting away.  Every spare little minute I have I will try and fit in a few more rows.  Well I have now come to that moment where I have finished my latest project, a gift for my friend's little one.


I must say that I am loving this program that makes these mosaics ( http://bighugelabs.com/).  I was reading Jules's blog http://littlewoollie.blogspot.com/ and she had an example of how she had used it...WOW!  What a great way to show your stuff.  If you are like me and take numerous  pictures of what you make from every know angle then this is a great way to display it.  Thanks Jules for the link.

Anna
XO

2 comments:

  1. oh wow that looks really lovely! I should really start getting into crochet haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing and even better in real life ;) Its a work of art I hope the little one treasures it for years to come and even passes it on to their little ones

    ReplyDelete