Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bunting Swap 2011

Did you take part in Rachael’s bunting swap?  I know a few people who did in blog land and what a wonderful idea it was.  How exciting it was to receive special little presents in the mail and not bills for a change.  These were my lovely surprises...

To Rachael and Kylie, thank you very much for my buntings they are beautiful.  I still haven’t decided how I’m going to display mine yet (I have lots of ideas running through my head), but as soon as I do I will make sure to let you all see. 

I have taken part in a few of these swaps over the years and have received some wonderful things.  I really do appreciate all the time and effort that it takes to organise so I am sending out a BIG thank you to those wonderful people who organise these swaps (whether I have taken part in yours or not). 
This is why I love about being part of the crafty blog community.

Anna
XO

P.S I forgot to mention here are some photos of the bunting that I sent out.  If you received one of mine I hope that you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment